In two weeks, Hay House is bringing you twenty-one incredible, inspiring, never-before-seen stories of spontaneous healing from terminal disease as part of their upcoming Radical Remission Docuseries. If you, or a loved one, have ever been led to believe that a terminal diagnosis only has one outcome -these stories prove otherwise.
“Within five minutes, she said, I’m 99% certain that you have multiple sclerosis. And if I’m right, there’s nothing you can do.” — Palmer Kippola, Multiple Sclerosis Survivor
This docuseries is free to watch March 16-25.
Explore the ten healing factors that best-selling author and Harvard-trained researcher Kelly Turner, Ph.D. discovered while studying over 10,000 cases of radical remission.
Over the course of 10 episodes, you’ll hear from 21 remarkable survivors who beat the odds—overcoming terminal illnesses such as stage four neuroblastoma, triple-negative breast cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, and ALS.
You’ll also hear from several of your favorite Hay House teachers, including Radical Remission author Kelly Turner, Ph.D.; Christiane Northrup, M.D.; Anita Moorjani; Dawson Church, Ph.D.; Liana Werner-Gray; and Chris Wark.
Join us March 16-26. A new episode will release each day—and you’ll have 24 hours to watch it for free (before the next episode goes live.)
Here’s the episode lineup of the Radical Remission Docuseries: Healing Against All Odds:
- Episode 1: Empowering Yourself
- Episode 2: Radically Changing Your Diet
- Episode 3: Releasing Suppressed Emotions
- Episode 4: Increasing Positive Emotions
- Episode 5: Bringing Exercise and Movement into Your Life
- Episode 6: Having Strong Reasons for Living
- Episode 7: Deepening Your Spiritual Connection Practice
- Episode 8: Using Herbs and Supplements
- Episode 9: Following Your Intuition
- Episode 10: Embracing Social Support